Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

My favorite part is where you said Fond instead of found. I see what you did thar.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

HAYY MAAAN

Just wanted to say i love all your work on here and off here, and around here and over there, and underwear. also the worlds ugliest dog died today. BTW

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Words

Fail to describe..

H.P. & End of the Series H.P. & End of the Series

I really enjoyed that

Nice work man, and good predictions, because thats word for word what happened.

Harry Potter INA Harry Potter INA

Dude

That was definitely hilarious, I loved all the random 80's references!

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Fuck yes.

You are so god damn funny sir. this made me laugh so damn hard

Family Farm Family Farm

Berry Awesome

I thought this was pretty damn funny. Good work!

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Pretty Freakin Awesome

The only reason why i wouldnt say 10/10 is because of the overly exaggerated anime face zooms that happen. Only reason.

other than that this is freaking awesome!

The Last Mall Santa The Last Mall Santa

Fantastic

You definitely took a great original idea and turned it into a very original style flash. I thoroughly enjoyed this. WOO, you need a whole series of these man.

tacobuttfish responds:

Haha, glad you liked it! Yeah, we plan on doing a sequel next year

-Taco Buttfish.

Four-Way Stop Four-Way Stop

ok man.

Two stars for actually animating it, but i have to say... You made these people walk FOR SOOOO LONG i almost didnt even want to watch it anymore. You would be lucky if anyone got past the people walking in the beginning. Also. What the hell is the plot? I understand its 4 different peoples perspectives on a situation, but the bus driver didnt DO SHIT so how the FUCK are we supposed to know WHY he would RANDOMLY pull a gun for no fucking reason? and the doctor part... what the hell was that even for? It made no sense and didnt thicken the plot line at all, just some random nurse being like... "so do any of them know why the bus driver did that?" and the doctor just being silent to a black fade makes no god damn sense and doesnt help me out at all. I'm sorry if i am using TOO harsh language for you, but you seriously need to elaborate on this thing for me, because im pissed that i watched, what i consider, the worst piece of entertainment i have ever seen in my life. oh and I am offering constructive criticism here, not trying to be a "total asshole" so i better not get some gay thing saying im reported or deleted for no reason.